BMO supports customers and financial advisors through podcasts
Since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic throughout North America, BMO has been working to provide timely information for its customers. As the situation continues to evolve quickly, BMO continues to call on experts from within and outside the bank to provide reliable and actionable information to help its customers and the communities it serves.
Among other ways of providing information and perspective, BMO has launched a number of specialized podcasts allowing BMO subject matter experts to share their insights. The different podcast topics range from economic perspectives to people’s stories from different walks of life.
BMO podcast series at a glance
- BMO COVID-19 Insights (BMO Capital Markets – launched March 2020)
Roundup of the latest pandemic thought leadership produced by BMO
- Macro Horizons (BMO Capital Markets – launched January 2019)
An award-winning series where BMO strategists discuss the week ahead in U.S. rates and global trends in the Fixed Income, Currencies & Commodities (FICC) macroclimate. The series recently surpassed 100 episodes. This year, the series received the 2020 Silver Stevie® (American Business Award) in the Best Business Podcast category and the 2020 Gramercy Strategy Award in the Multi-Country Award: Investment Banking category.
- Growing the Good (North American Commercial Banking – launched May 2020)
Dave Casper, Group Head of North American Commercial Banking, talks to CEO clients from our North American Commercial Business who have used their businesses to step up and help out with the pandemic. These episodes are part of the COVID-19 Insights podcast.
- Sustainability Leaders (BMO Capital Markets & BMO Global Asset Management – launched April 2019)
Introduces you to the innovative minds and diverse perspectives that are pushing the boundaries in good sustainability practice. This podcast snagged the 2020 Silver Stevie® Award in the Branded Content Campaign of the Year category.
- Better Conversations. Better Outcomes. (BMO Global Asset Management – launched July 2016)
This podcast seeks to enhance advisor conversations by exploring topics relevant to today’s trusted advisors. The podcast series won the 2019 Bronze Stevie® Award for the Marketing Campaign Categories – Industry.
- IN Tune (BMO Capital Markets Equity Research – launched February 2020)
Features equity research analysts from BMO Capital Markets exploring key emerging themes, trends, and issues important to our institutional clients globally
- Bold(h)er (BMO for Women – launched January 2020)
Shares stories of and for women who stand out. The guests are entrepreneurs, executives, celebrities, innovators, mothers, and philanthropists; what unites them is their transformative journeys and bold, life-changing decisions, ones that are equally, but uniquely, compelling.
- Inside Stories (BMO – launched May 2020)
Invites listeners into the homes and lives of people across North America and how they are dealing with the pandemic. This series is also featured in the BMO Inside Stories blogs
- The Wealth Experience (BMO Wealth Canada – launched December 2018)
Features the latest wealth management insights and analysis from BMO experts
- Business Unplanned (Canadian Personal and Commercial Banking – launched June 2020)
The series will feature six episodes inviting listeners to hear the journeys of resilience and growth from leading entrepreneurs and small business owners during these uncertain times.
- BMO ETFs: Views from the Desk (BMO Global Asset Management – launched March 2020)
Provides the latest investment news and expert commentary on the markets, the economy and investing